PART 1: RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS:
RESERVATIONS PROCEDURE AND POLICIES:
1. Online reservations: Third-party reservation services, the Wigwam Village No. 2 website (https://historicwigwamvillage.com), and voice or text reservation services (1-833-WIGWAMS) enable you to check the accommodation offerings and availability of Wigwam Village No. 2 motel (and related products and services), and then submit an online or telephone reservation request. On completion of the reservation process, each reservation source will transmit an online or email confirmation of your reservation or provide a verbal confirmation of your reservation number. A reservation is only valid when a reservation number has been issued. Relevant details relating to products and services must be confirmed by you directly with the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel.
2. Motel Prices: The prices indicated on the Wigwam Village No. 2 website and telephone facility for the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel rooms, products and services are subject to availability. Continental breakfast is only included if indicated in the rate policy. Taxes and service charges are only included if indicated in the rate policy.
3. Payment: It will be necessary for you to provide credit card details to secure a room, product, or service reservation. The credit card may then be used by the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel for pre-payment in full, for payment of a deposit as advised at the time of booking, or as a guarantee for a future payment, in the case of a no-show, cancellation, or change to the reservation.
4. Cancellations and Modifications: You should make any cancellations or modifications to your reservation using the same Wigwam Village No. 2 channel through which you booked, either online, or by telephone. If you booked via Wigwam Village No. 2 website, you should reply to the confirmation email. The cancellations and modifications policy that applies to your reservation will depend on the respective Wigwam Village No. 2 motel’s policy as advised at the time of booking.
5. Rate/Reservation ValidityReservation confirmations are provided to you solely for your convenience. Wigwam Village No. 2 retains official records of reservation transactions, including details of dates of stay and room, product, and service rates. In the event of discrepancies, alterations, modifications, or variations between this confirmation and our official records, Wigwam Village No. 2’s official records shall prevail. Tampering with this confirmation to alter any room, product, or service rate or any other reservation information is strictly prohibited and will have legal consequences.
6. Early Departure: Wigwam Village No. 2 has an early departure penalty fee, and some room, product, and service rates may also require a minimum stay. You may change your check-out date without a penalty only if your rate and the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel’s policy permits.
7. Currency: Reservations will be charged in the motel’s local currency as shown on the Wigwam Village No. 2 website or given over the telephone at the time of booking. The price shown is based on today’s exchange rate. Any currency conversion is for guidance only. A foreign currency transaction may be charged by your card provider. Any deposits or pre-payments will be deducted from the final reservation invoice in the motel’s local currency. A refund of a deposit or prepayment, if any, will be subject to the exchange rate applied by your payment card provider at the time of any such refund and may differ from the exchange rate applied at the time such deposit or prepayment was made.
8. Rate Requirements: As some rates have special requirements at check-in, you should verify that you qualify for the rate that you have reserved. Wigwam Village No. 2 is not obligated to honor this rate if you do not qualify or do not have proof of qualification.
9. Prepaid Reservations: Some rate plans require prepayment in full and are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable. This will be identified in the rate description. For these rate plans, once you make a reservation your credit card will be charged for the full amount. Credit will not be given for any unused reservation and the amount paid by you for such reservation cannot be used toward any other/future reservation.
10. Guarantee Rules: For reservations guaranteed with a credit card at the time of making your reservation, rooms are held until the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel check-out time on the day following the day of arrival. The Wigwam Village No. 2 motel may authorize the room, product, or service rate before arrival and reserve funds, including taxes, on the credit card to determine the validity of the credit card. Rooms, products, or services booked with an invalid credit card are subject to immediate cancellation.
11. Overbooking: In the event that a guest cannot be accommodated due to the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel overbooking or an unforeseen circumstance, the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel will attempt to accommodate guests, at its expense, at a comparable property in the area for the night(s) for which the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel is unable to accommodate such guests, and will pay for transportation to that property.
12. Special Requests: Wigwam Village No. 2 motels will strive to honor any request for specific rooms or beds. Until specific confirmation is issued then your request cannot be guaranteed and Wigwam Village No. 2 motel cannot guarantee that your request will be honored.
13. Pets: Wigwam Village No. 2 welcomes pets and assumes no responsibility or liability for pets accompanying our guests. Pets entering the grounds and/or guest rooms must be registered. Guests are responsible for all damages caused by their pets.
14. External services: Wigwam Village No. 2 may advertise the opportunity to purchase products or services from independent third-party suppliers (“independent suppliers”) including, by way of illustration only and without limitation, excursions, kayak charters and cave passes (“external services”). The following provisions apply to all external services:(i) All information on the Wigwam Village No. 2 website or otherwise communicated by Wigwam Village No. 2 regarding external services has been provided to Wigwam Village No. 2 by independent suppliers. Such information does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of the external service by Wigwam Village No. 2 and is for general guidance only. Wigwam Village No. 2 makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, cost, or any other aspect of the external services. It is your responsibility to check all relevant details of the external services with the independent supplier before purchasing or booking. (ii) Wigwam Village No. 2 acts solely as an intermediary introducing independent suppliers. Your contract for any external services will be made directly with the relevant independent supplier. Wigwam Village No. 2 has no other involvement in or control over the provision of external services. Consequently, Wigwam Village No. 2 will have no liability to you for the warranties, representations, acts, errors, omissions, breaches, or negligence of any independent supplier or for any accidents, personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to property or any other losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting, directly or indirectly, from your purchase or use of any external service to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws.It is your responsibility to check that, where appropriate, the independent supplier has adequate public liability insurance for the external service and/or to ensure that you and any dependents or associates using the external service have adequate personal insurance cover against all foreseeable risks.
15. Guest’s obligations: You agree to the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by Wigwam Village No. 2. You also agree that you are fully responsible and shall pay for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, assessments and other amounts arising out of your reservation when due, including additional taxes and fees that may not be included in the quoted rate.You understand that any violation of a Wigwam Village No. 2 motel’s terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of your reservation and you forfeit any monies paid for such reservation and a Wigwam Village No. 2 motel debiting your account for any costs it incurs as a result of such violation.
17. Intellectual Property Rights: Any copyright and other intellectual property in the content and materials on the Wigwam Village No. 2 website remains with Wigwam Village No. 2. Downloading, copying or otherwise using any material on the Wigwam Village No. 2 website is permitted only for private use and limited to the sole purpose of making an Wigwam Village No. 2 motel reservation.
18. Force Majeure: Wigwam Village No. 2 will not be liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of Wigwam Village No. 2. Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, pandemics, epidemics, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, earthquake, volcanic activity, ash clouds, tsunamis, fire and explosions.
19. Limitations: Wigwam Village No. 2 is not responsible for communication malfunctions, failures, difficulties or lost, stolen, or misdirected transmissions, messages or entries, or the security of any such communications to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws. Further, Wigwam Village No. 2 is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by user(s), by any of the equipment or programming associated with the reservations platforms, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of any information related to the reservations platforms and shall not be liable for damages resulting from any of the foregoing to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws.Wigwam Village No. 2 may cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a user has engaged in a fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
20. Governing Law: These Reservation Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Kentucky, USA and the courts of Kentucky, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction to any dispute in relation thereto.21. Contact Details: Wigwam Village No. 2, LLC, 601 North Dixie Highway, Cave City, KY 42127. Any queries arising from these Reservations Terms and Conditions should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Wigwam Village No. 2 uses the Reservation Data: Wigwam Village No. 2 will be the data controller of the Reservation Data. Wigwam Village No. 2 must process the Reservation Data so that the contract for your motel reservation can be fulfilled and take all necessary steps including transmitting the Reservation Data to Wigwam Village No. 2 based in the United States. Wigwam Village No. 2 may appoint a third party (either within or outside the United States) to process the Reservation Data. Concerning any transfers of the Reservation Data outside the United States necessary to complete and fulfill the reservation, Wigwam Village No. 2 has put in place all necessary legal, technical, and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the Reservation Data, details of which can be obtained on request from Wigwam Village No. 2 (email@example.com). Wigwam Village No. 2 will only share the Reservation Data with its appointed data processors. Upon receipt of the Reservation Data, the Wigwam Village No. 2 motel will become a data controller of the Reservation Data and will use it for all purposes necessary to fulfill your reservation including contacting you before your stay. Wigwam Village No. 2 will not use the Reservation Data for any purpose other than fulfilling your reservation and will need your specific consent to use it for any other purpose.
Your rights: You have the following rights concerning the Reservation Data:to request access to the Reservation Data by an email request to (firstname.lastname@example.org);to request that the Reservation Data be amended or deleted although that may mean your reservation cannot be fulfilled.
Wigwam Village No. 2 as Data Controller: Wigwam Village No. 2, LLC is the data controller responsible for the Reservation Data. Our registered office is 601 North Dixie Highway, Cave City, Kentucky, 42127. Our Data Protection contact is Megan Smith (email@example.com) and any requests or concerns about the Reservation Data should be addressed to our compliance team. Effective from the 6th of November 2022. Updated November 19, 2023.
PART 3: SMS TEXT MESSAGING
You opt-in to receiving text messages from Wigwam Village No. 2 when you (1) text us directly at 1-833-WIGWAMS, (2) elect the phone option to receive a text message in reply containing a link to our website and social media pages, and/or (3) provide a mobile phone number in the course of booking your stay and agree to our terms of service.
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. Text messages from Wigwam Village No. 2 include information about your booking, check in instructions, and inquiries about updated estimated time of arrival.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we may send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START” or “JOIN” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword “HELP”. Or, you can get help directly from us https://historicwigwamvillage.com/contact-us/.
- Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You should expect to receive 5 messages per booking from us.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
PART 4: SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note, motel accommodation payments, including all rates, taxes, and fees, must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Reservations are recommended but not required. We are happy to cancel or modify your reservation up until 3 pm Central Time 3 days before your scheduled arrival. Cancellations made before this cut-off time will be assessed a fee equal to $35/ bed/ night for any portion of the reservation that is canceled, and the balance will be refunded to your card. Cancellations made after the cut-off time (3 pm Central Time 3 days before arrival), including No Shows, are not eligible for refunds. Additionally, reservations made 0-3 days prior to the stay date are nonrefundable. There are no exceptions to this policy. Please refer to the full Reservation Terms and Conditions at the time of booking. Updated March 2023. Bookings are available 24/7 on our website https://historicwigwamvillage.com. Call or text 1-833-WIGWAMS for more information. Our office is open from 3 pm-7 pm Central Time Zone. We offer 24-hour concierge service to all guests. Reservations are taken at 1-833-WIGWAMS extension 1 from 10 am – 6 pm Central Time Zone. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.